Graffiti in u'r Body

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Commercial Rewrites: Lebron James Nike Ad

When I see a commercial that annoys me and am out of reach of the remote control, I talk back to the TV--usually by rewriting the lines in the script and talking over the actors. I make myself laugh and notice Mr. MVP often grinning (or shaking his head in disbelief). So, for kicks, I’m going to start publishing my commercial rewrites when I’m inspired (short versions on Twitter, longer ones on the blog).


My imagined rewrite of the Lebron James in the Nike commercial:
"What should I do? Maybe I should shut up, cause I'm tired of hearing myself talk. Maybe you are, too! Maybe I should exercise some control of my ego. Maybe I should play great basketball instead of talking about how I play great basketball. Maybe, just maybe I should play. Just play."


(Shorter version on Twitter.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body