Graffiti in u'r Body

Monday 13 June 2011

Looking for Help


I'm looking for a little help at my TpT store.  Many of my fabulous followers have purchased a document or downloaded a freebie.  I would LOVE feedback on any of my products. As a thank you, I'd like to offer you any file from my store for FREE. Sean Covey, the author of Seven Habits of Happy Kids, would call this proposal a "Think-Win-Win".  If you have anything that I could make better or a request for my summer creations, email primarygraffiti@yahoo.com!

Leave a comment with the product you reviewed and an email address.  

On Saturday, I posted a giveaway for My Memories Software.  This program allows you to create videos with narration, slide shows with graphics, scrapbook pages and to simply spruce up pictures.  You really are missing out if you haven't entered to win.  I'm announcing the winner tomorrow night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graffiti in u'r Body